Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The copyright for the articles is transferred to Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies.
The manuscripts are not returned. The Editorial Board of the series has the right to edit the submitted articles. If due to the request of the Editorial Board, the author makes amendments to the manuscript, the Editorial Board evaluates it anew. The Editorial Board decides if the manuscripts for the particular volume of Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies scientific journals should be only in English.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Exclusion of Russian Federation and Belarus from collaboration with Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies
The war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine and the threats of many other countries, as well as supportive actions of the war by the Republic of Belarus, are unacceptable by international democratic communities. Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies has terminated collaboration with any Russian and Belarussian institutions and their academic and scientific staff.